The Jason Winters Story
A terminal cancer patient given just three months to live, Jason Winters refused major surgery and traveled the world in search of an herbal remedy. He achieved remission and shares his experiences for the benefit of cancer patients and others seeking to avoid this dreaded illness.
Born in England to a working-class family, Jason Winters was 17 before riding in a car for the first time, or ate in a restaurant. But he had dreams and immigrated to Canada in 1947 where he worked on a farm in Saskatchewan. He then worked in Northern British Columbia as a lumberjack and the Salmon Fisheries Commission.
Seeking adventure, Jason crossed the Canadian Rockies by hot air balloon. For Canada's centennial celebration he retraced Sir Alexander McKenzie's footsteps down the McKenzie River by canoe, a trip of more than 2,000 miles. Still not satisfied in his zest for adventure, Jason crossed the Sahara Desert by camel before working for the New Zealand government testing seat belts by crashing cars into brick walls.
Jason attempted to be the first man to cross the Atlantic Ocean by balloon but crashed half way. Unlike most balloonists, Jason removed the typical basket from beneath the balloon and replaced it with a small boat, a fact that may have saved his life as it took several days for him to be rescued after crashing into the Atlantic.
The lure of Hollywood brought fame in the role of Geronimo in the movie "Apache Agent." As a stunt man, Jason performed in all of Audie Murphy's films. His adventures spanned 20 years, but then came the biggest of all tests...facing death from terminal cancer.
In 1978 a large, cancerous growth appeared on the side of Jason's neck. Normal cancer treatments had little effect on the growth and Jason was told to prepare to die.
But Jason didn't give up on life. He turned to the alternative health field and natural remedies. He found special herbs on three different continents that had been used for centuries to combat cancer.
The individual herbs had little effect on Jason, but when he mixed the three herbs together in a tea, his tumor began to shrink in size, the cancer left his body and today he is in perfect health.
Jason’s discovery of these special herbs and tea has led to his authoring numerous books. He’s been an honored speaker to hundreds of thousands of people all around the world. Presidents, Prime Ministers and Congressmen have eagerly listened to his message speaking to physical problems related to their families. Through television and radio, Jason has reached millions with his message regarding alternative health care.
Jason was knighted in Belgium in 1985 for his work in the health field. He has received the Medal of Honour in Madrid and laureates of Belgium, the Netherlands and south Africa.
He was also awarded by Congressmen James H. Bilbray & Richard A. Gephardt of the United States Congress!
His legacy continues to help people throughout the world. Jason has been written about, talked about, admired and loved by people in every country where his book, "Killing Cancer," and herbal formulas are used. His sincerity, knowledge and compassion have been the comfort of many a lost or sick soul.
Jason Winters - Biographical Information
- Received Award of Merit from the United States Congress.
- Has won awards from 7 different foreign governments.
- Received Knighthood in Malta.
- Given Medal of Honor in Madrid.
- Received the Laureate award from the Netherlands, Belgium and South Africa.
- Received two awards from The Albert Schweitzer Foundation.
- Received diploma from The Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem.
- He became the President of the Federation of Integrated Medicine.
- He has received personal letters of thanks from H.R.H Prince Charles.
- His Herbal Tea received Japan's much coveted "Kosei Sho" Mark of Approval.
Sir Jason Winters has won many awards for his efforts & achievements in the field of complimentary medicine.
- Had terminal cancer in 1977 and given three months to live.
- Discovered the herbs mentioned in biblical writings throughout the world.
- With the assistance of H.R.H. The Prince of Wales and the Archbishop of Canterbury, he recovered completely.
- Amazing recovery brought fame from around the world.
- Supported by noted medical practitioners.
- Featured on paramount Pictures "Sightings" television show.
- Over 13 million Sir Jason Winters books in print.
- His products are available in over 70 countries and used by people worldwide.
- He has been featured in over 100 health magazines.
- He has been mentioned in many books & radio shows worldwide.
- Has thousands of testimonial letters from satisfied people all over the world.
- Has done radio, television and given lectures to millions of people worldwide. Thousands of people worldwide gathered at the Singapore Trade center and auditorium in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia to listen to his inspirational speeches.